Founded in 1994, the Lesbian & Gay Democratic Club of Queens is the only LGBT independent Democratic club in the Borough of Queens. LGDCQ was founded to increase the visibility of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities in the political arenas of the county, New York City, New York State and the nation.
Our general meetings are held the first Monday of each month where news and events of political interest are presented and discussed. Support for candidates running for elected office comes in the way of petitioning and endorsements by the club membership. We regularly host speakers of interest to our group that can provide political, social or activist information advancing Democratic party initiatives and LGBT causes.
Advertise in our Ad Journal!
2018 with LGDCQ
The past few years have seen amazing progress for the LGBT community in Queens, in New York, and throughout the country, but our work is not done. We'll continue to work with the community, the Democratic party, and with elected officials on these issues and more:
Join us the first Monday of every month. See Facebook for details!
St. Marks Parish House
33-50 82nd Street
Jackson Heights, NY
Meetings & Membership
Become A Member & Get Involved Today!
• Endorse candidates for elective office
• Vote on issues when brought to membership
• Special invitations and discounts to Holiday parties, brunches and events
• Opportunities to join committees like our political action committee
• Updates on political activity in city and state
• Participation in monthly forums and platform presentations